"You know how you define globalism? White centered bullshit!" yells the angry politics kid at 1 in the morning after putting 1D stickers on her laptop
I have to finish one more paragraph & proofread one last time before I get to go to sleep, wheee.
I am getting through this essay knowing that tomorrow is the beginning of initiation week & I get to move into the house tomorrow & this is my only mid-term & in 10 days it’s going to be my 19th birthday & that makes powering through this paper so easy.
Because it’s my last crappy thing. It’s the last rough thing I need to do before I get a pseudo-break & get to chill with my sisters this week & be initiated into full membership & then I actually get to fucking going home & turn 19 in a week & a half.
- Louis: I don't like tattoos for myself
- Harry: But we could match
- Louis: Get in the fucking car
daisyprincess replied to your post “My laptop just shut off all of a sudden & I hadn’t saved the I’d done…”
aw noooo :( I’m sorry love!
It’s ok, I got it sorted pretty quickly & it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be because I still remembered everything I needed to say. <3
Anonymous asked: 6 8 28 38 138 148
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? Nice people with pretty eyes & good senses of humour, mostly. I like boys’ arms, but I’m not super specific in anything? I just like individual dudes based on personalities & how they treat the people around them & also their looks, so I never know how to answer these. I have zero sense of what ~my type~ is.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? Tbh, my brother cause I’m psyched he’ll be home on my birthday & my roommate’s boyfriend because he’s playing music to make me laugh while I talk about my essay.
28. Who are you most comfortable around? Tiffany, my roommate, Mariana or my mama.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? Jeez, ok. I have my pipe dream husband that I always fill in the blank with when I imagine domestic bullshit when I’m older. And it’s just someone kind & solid & handsome & caring who I genuinely want to hang out with & have a mutual respect for. I’m kind of a flighty person & I’m not great at being an adult quite yet, so I always picture myself with someone very stable. Oh, and someone who loves kids because I want to have a couple. Like, in my head, it’s just someone who makes me feel cozy & comfortable & secure. That’d be rad. Nice eyes or a cute smile wouldn’t hurt.
138. Curly or Straight hair? Wavy.
148. What’s your favourite quote? “Everything matters, not in spite of the end of you & all that you love but because of it.”